- PREP: 60M
- COOK: 75M
- SERVINGS: 5
- 2kg butterflied, whole chicken
- 6 - 8 tablespoons WORLDFOODS North African Harrisa Paste
- Rinse and pat dry the chicken. Score the chicken diagonally and rub the whole chicken with WORLDFOODS North African Harrisa Paste. Cover and marinate in refrigerator for an hour or overnight.
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Place the chicken in a roasting tray. Roast for 1 hours or until the juices run clear when the thickest part of the chicken is pierced with a skewer.
- Set aside for 10 minutes to rest
- Cut into pieces and serve with hot rice