- PREP: 15M
- COOK: 10M
- SERVINGS: 4
- 2 tbsp WORLDFOODS Thai Ginger Chilli Pad Cha Stir-Fry Sauce
- 100 grams snapper , sliced (any meaty white fish)
- 100 grams squid, scored and sliced
- 100 grams medium-sized shrimps, cleaned, shelled and deviened
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce (optional)
- Heat oil in a pan over medium-high heat. Wait until hot, add garlic stir until aromatic and golden.Add in WORLDFOODS Thai Ginger Chilli Pad Cha Stir-Fry Sauce.Sauce followed by shrimps, snapper, squid and stir until nearly cooked. Then add fish sauce. Stir quickly until all ingredients mixed well, then remove from heat.
- Serve immediately with hot steamed rice.