- Score the fish on both sides with a sharp knife with slices about 3cm apart, creating deep ridges all the way to the spine
- Place fish on a plate on put it into a steamer for 18 minutes
- In a bowl, combine oyster sauce, fish sauce, soya sauce and WORLDFOODS Hot Green Chili Sauce
- After 18 minutes remove fish and pour the sauce onto the fish
- Add garlic slices and cayenne peppers
- Put fish back into steamer for 2 minutes
- Remove fish, garnish with kaffir lime leaves, cayenne peppers and coriander leaves before serving.
A classic Thai dish of barramundi, lime, chilies, garlic and so much more.