- PREP: 15M
- COOK: 10M
- SERVINGS: 4
- 350g steak, cut against the grain into 1/4-inch-thick slices
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 1 red bell pepper , thinly sliced
- 100g cucumber, cut into chunks
- 2 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 tablespoon of soya sauce
- 1 bottle WORLDFOODS Malaysian Chili Coconut Dipping Sauce/Stir-fry sauce
- Heat sesame oil in a wok over high heat. Add the beef in one layer and allow it to sear on one side for 1 minute.
- Stir-fry for another 2 minutes, until the outside is no longer red but the beef is not yet cooked through. Remove from the wok and set aside.
- In the same wok, add the garlic, onions,cucumbers and peppers and stir-fry until aromatic, about 1 to 2 minutes. Return the beef to the wok.
- Add WORLDFOODS Malaysian Chili Coconut Dipping Sauce/Stir-fry sauce and soya sauce,stir well to coat.
- Transfer to a large plate and serve hot.