- PREP: 10M
- COOK: 10M
- SERVINGS: 2
- 3tbsp lime juice
- 2tbsp fish sauce
- 1 sachet of sweet chilli and kaffir lime stir-fry
- 1tbsp tomato puree
- 1tsp chilli flakes
- 2 bundles of egg noodles
- 250g (8.9oz) preferred vegetables, chopped (zuccini, carrots, broccoli, bean sprouts, cabbage, long beans, onions)
- 1 tablespoon cooking oil
- To make curry paste, blend in all ingredients in a food processor.
- Then, make an omelette with 2 eggs. Cool and shred it thinly.
- Heat 3 tablespoons cooking oil in a wok or frying pan.
- Add the curry paste and stir-fry until aromatic.
- Throw in chicken strips and prawns and fry for approximately 5 minutes.
- Stir in rice and mix well. Cook for a further 3-4 minutes or until heated through.
- Serve hot. Garnish with shredded omellete, spring onions or crispy fried shallots if desired.