- PREP: 20M
- COOK: 25M
- SERVINGS: 4
- 3 tbsp WORLDFOODS THAI SWEET PINEAPPLE CHILLI DIPPING SAUCE
- 1 piece Lebanese flat bread
- 50g (1.7 oz) squid, cleaned and cut into rings
- 2 seafood sticks, sliced
- Capsicum slices (as much as desired)
- Onion rings (as much as desired)
- Olive oil
- Brush lebanese bread lightly with a little olive oil.
- Mix squid with WORLDFOODS THAI SWEET PINEAPPLE CHILLI DIPPING SAUCE and spread over lebanese bread.
- Arrange onion rings, seafood stick and capsicum slices around pizza.
- Sprinkle cheese generously over pizza.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180°C (356°F) for 15 minutes.
- Makes one 9" Thin Crust Pizza