- PREP: 15M
- COOK: 10M
- SERVINGS: 2
- 250g prawns,shelled and deveined;
- 1 ½ tablespoons tamarind paste;
- 4 tablespoons water;
- 1 teaspoon sugar;
- ¼ teaspoon salt;
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- Mix the tamarind paste with 4 tablespoons water.
- Add the tamarind juice, salt, and sugar into the prawns and mix well with your hand.
- Marinate for 15 minutes. Heat up a wok and add cooking oil.
- As soon as it's heated, drop the prawns into the wok and pan fry until cooked. Dish out and serve immediately.
- Serves 2-4.