- PREP: 20M
- COOK: 60M
- SERVINGS: 4
- Heat the oil in a small pan over medium heat, then cook the coriander, cumin, turmeric, cayenne, garam masala and paprika, for two minutes. Let cool completely. Whisk in the cooled spice-oil mixture into the yogurt, then mix in the lemon juice, garlic, salt and ginger.
- Then marinate chicken with tandoori marinate. Leave for 2 hours in the refrigerator
- Mix chickpea flour, salt and water to form a thick, flowing consistency.
- Add marinated chicken to the batter and keep aside for 30 minutes.
- Heat oil in deep frying pan and fry chicken wings until crispy and golden brown.
- Serve hot.