- PREP: 24M
- COOK: 10M
- SERVINGS: 4
- 1kg (2.2lb) medium raw prawns, shelled and deveined
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
- 1 pc Fresh Chilli, cut into long strip
- 1 tsp Coconut Milk, boiled with 1 tsp rice flour
- 1 bottle Indian Tandoori Marinade
- Add yoghurt and lemon juice, mixed throughly, coat the prawns to marinate overnight in the refrigerator.
- Place on preheated grill or barbeque for 8-10 minutes, turning occasionally until golden brown. Baste with a little oil to keep fish moist. Brush remaining marinade on fish while cooking.
- Serve hot with rice or bread and a green salad on the side. Add lime for extra zest.