- PREP: n/a
- COOK: n/a
- SERVINGS: 2
- 100 g ground beef
- 50 g onion, chopped
- 50 g tomato, desseed and cubed
- 1 tbsp Worldfoods Thai basil curry paste
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 large tortilla bread
- 100 g Cheddar Jack cheese
- 80 g cabbage, shredded
- handful of coriander, chopped
- In a skillet, heat up 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil, sauté onion until fragrant then add the ground beef. Cook until the beef turns brown colour and add 1 tablespoon of WORLDFOODS Thai Basil Curry Paste. Add cubed tomato. Stir well. Transfer to a plate and set aside.
- In a clean skillet, brush it with some vegetable oil, put one tortilla bread, sprinkle with half of the Cheddar Jack cheese, half shredded cabbage, the cooked minced beef and the chopped coriander.
- Top with the rest of cabbage, Cheddar Jack cheese and cover with the other tortilla bread. Cook on medium heat for 2-3 minutes.
- Then brush the top of the tortilla bread with some vegetable oil. To flip it, find a big plate that bigger than the skillet, put the plate on top of the skillet and flip. Now the tortilla is on the big plate, slide it back onto the skillet and cook the other side for 2-3 minutes until the cheese are all melted.
- Transfer to a chopping board, slice it into 6 pieces and it’s ready.