- PREP: 20M
- COOK: 25M
- SERVINGS: 4
- 350g chicken breast sliced
- 2-3 tbsp WORLDFOODS Thai Ginger Chili Pad Cha Stir-Fry Sauce
- 200g carrot sliced thinly
- 3 cloves of garlic, chopped finely
- 1 tbsp Cooking oil
- 1 Tbsp of fish sauce (optional)
- Heat oil in a pan over medium-high heat. Wait until hot, add garlic stir until aromatic and golden.
- Add in chicken and carrot ,stir until nearly cooked.
- Add in WORLDFOODS Thai Ginger Chili Pad Cha Stir-Fry Sauce followed by fish sauce.
- Stir quickly until all ingredients mixed well, and then remove from heat.
- Serve immediately with hot steamed rice.