Thai Coconut Galangal Potato Gratin with Basil Minced Chicken
Meat & Poultry
- PREP: 1M
- COOK: 10M
- SERVINGS: 4
- 500-600 g all-purpose potatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 jar of WORLDFOODS Thai Coconut Galangal Stir Fry Sauce
- 1/4 cup coconut milk
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, chipped
- 200 g minced chicken
- Some basil leaves
- Vegetable oil
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Unsalted butter for greasing and browning the top
- Saute onion until fragrant, then garlic.
- Pour in 1 jar of Worldfoods Thai Coconut Galangal Stir Fry Sauce.
- Add in the sliced potatoes.
- Pour in the coconut milk and let it simmer 5-6 minutes.
- Now heat up the oil and stir-fry the minced chicken.
- Season with salt and pepper, add the chopped basil leaves.
- In a greased baking dish, scoop in the potatoes then the minced chicken on top.
- Put some knobs of butter on top.
- Bake in the oven at 180 C for 20-25 minutes.