Thin Sih Nuh Muh Pina tart with ice cream and chocolate
- PREP: 15M
- COOK: 25M
- SERVINGS: 4
- 200g puff pastry
- 1 jar WORLDFOODS Sih Nuh Muh Pina Toppings
- 4 scoops vanilla ice cream
- 200g melted chocolate or chocolate sauce
- Preheat the oven to 180˚C. Roll out puff pastry to 3-4mm thickness.
- Cut into 4 equal 10-15cm discs or squares.
- Spread with WORLDFOODS Sih Nuh Muh Pina Toppings and bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes, until pastry is crisp. Remove from oven.
- Serve warm, with ice cream and warm chocolate sauce.