- PREP: 10M
- COOK: 10M
- SERVINGS: 4
- 2-3 tbsp WORLDFOODS Indian Tikka Masala Stir-Fry Sauce
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 2 cups Fresh Vegetables (Long beans,brinjal, carrots, cauliflower,
- tomato. Can use other greens too)
- Add the butter to a saucepan. Melt until the butter or clarified butter starts slightly bubbling.
- Add 2-3 tbsp of WORLDFOODS Indian Tikka Masala Stir-Fry Sauce.Take the cardamom pods and add to the sauce.
- Add the two cups of vegetables and mix lightly.Keep on low heat until the mixture bubbles and the vegetables are to your liking.
- Serve hot with rice or Naan bread.