- PREP: 40M
- COOK: 10M
- SERVINGS: 8
- Bring a medium saucepan of water to boil. Boil rice vermicelli 3 to 5 minutes, or until al dente, and drain.
- Fill a large bowl with warm water. Dip one wrapper into the hot water for 1 second to soften. Lay wrapper flat. In a row across the center, place 2 shrimp halves or 2-3 slices of peeled chicken, a small handful of vermicelli, basil, mint, cilantro and lettuce, leaving about 2 inches uncovered on each side. Fold uncovered sides inward, then tightly roll the wrapper, beginning at the end with the lettuce. Repeat with remaining ingredients.
- In a small bowl, add 1/2 cup of Hot Chili Garlic Dipping Sauce.
- In another small bowl, add ½ cup of Thai Sweet Chili Dipping Sauce .
- Serve rolled spring rolls with World Foods sauces. Eat and enjoy!