- PREP: 20M
- COOK: 10M
- SERVINGS: 4
- 300g Red Carrot shredded finely
- 2 (300g) red apples shredded finely
- 2 (300g) green apples shredded finely
- 50g raisins
- WORLDFOODS Thai Sweet Chili with Kaffir Lime Dipping sauce
- 2 tbsps lime/lemon juice (adjust to taste)
- Rice paper
- Mix all ingredients with WORLDFOODS Vietnamese Hot Chili garlic dipping sauce.
- Dip the rice paper wrappers in warm water.(Alternatively, you can use a pastry brush dipped in water to dampen the wrappers)
- Lay out on a flat counter.
- Spoon about 2 tbsp of filling onto the bottom section of the wrapper. Roll the bottom edge over the filling. Fold the two sides over the filling, and then roll up.Repeat with other wrappers.
- Serve as it is.