Chicken Puff Pastry Bites with Tomato & Onion Chutney Filling
Meat & Poultry
- PREP: n/a
- COOK: n/a
- SERVINGS: 4
- 1 breast, cut in small cubes
- 2 sheets of frozen puff pastry, cut in half
- 1/2 red pepper, diced
- 1/2 red onion, diced
- 3 tbs WORLDFOODS Tomato and Onion Indian Chutney
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 1 egg, beaten
- Marinate the chicken cubes in the WORLDFOODS Tomato and Onion Indian Chutney.
- Head up olive oil in a pan and cook the red pepper and onion till soft.
- Add the marinated chicken and cook till the chicken is cooked through.
- Roll out the frozen puff pastry and in half lengthwise.
- Fill each with the chicken filling and roll up so that it's sealed.
- Brush each pastry with the beaten egg and bake in the oven at 170°C till brown. This can take 15-20mins.