- PREP: 10M
- COOK: 15M
- SERVINGS: 2
- WORLDFOODS Thai Chilli Garlic Salad Dressing 4 tbsp.
- Asparagus 10-15 pcs.
- Egg 1
- Vinegar 2 tbsp.
- Black Pepper ¼ tsp.
- Water 300 ml.
- Olive oil
- Salt for seasoning
- Bring water into the pot over medium heat until boil. Then add vinegar.
- Crack one egg into a small bowl and set aside.
- Create a gentle whirlpool in the water to help the egg white wrap around the yolk. Then slowly tip the egg into the water, white first. Leave to cook for three minutes.
- Remove with a slotted spoon. Set aside.
- Heat olive oil in a pan over medium heat, add asparagus and stir-fry until cooked. Season with salt and black pepper.
- Place asparagus and poached egg into a plate, Pour WORLDFOODS Thai Chilli Garlic Salad Dressing before serve.