Thai Basil Chilli Crustless Seafood Quiche
- PREP: 1M
- COOK: 10M
- SERVINGS: 6
- 3 eggs
- 100g flour
- 1 jar WORLDFOODS Thai basil Chilli ‘Pad Ki Mao’ Stir-Fry
- 100g grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoon fresh Thai basil, chopped
- 4-5 medium size squid, cut rings
- 4 medium size prawns, deshelled and deveins
- 6 mussels, deshelled
- Preheat the oven at 180C.
- Cook prawns and mussels with olive oil. Repeat the same for the squids.
- In a bowl, combine the eggs, flour, 1 jar WORLDFOODS Thai basil Chilli ‘Pad Ki Mao’ Stir-Fry, parmesan cheese and basil. Mix until smooth and well combined.
- In a baking dish, arrange the prawns, mussels and squid evenly then pour over the custard mixture. Sprinkle with more parmesan cheese and chopped basil leaves.
- Bake for 30 to 40 minutes, or until top is golden and edges are golden brown. Serve with some salad.